As stated, the tournament will revisit Natuurvriendenhuis Krikkenhaar in Bornerbroek (close to Almelo) in the Netherlands.
The house lies in a quiet forest and we have the whole house for ourselves.
Fifty (50) people can sleep over. There are 18 bedrooms of various sizes on two floors.
Each floor has showers and toilets. We have a kitchen, a common room (where the tournaments will be held),
an outdoor terrace, wifi (though the amount of connections is limited) and so on and so on.
More information and a few photos (sorry, Dutch only) can be found at http://nivon.nl/natuurvriendenhuis-krikkenhaar-bornerbroek .
It is difficult to reach the location via public transport. The nearest commercial airports are Schiphol (160 km) and Eindhoven (170 km).
The nearest train station is Almelo (7 km). From there you can order a traintaxi if you really want,
but a much better solution is to let us pick you up from the station.
All questions and requests concerning travel can be posted in our transportation topic in the forum.
As always there are a few other things you have to know beforehand.
– You have to bring your own bed linnen etc. and towels If not, you can rent a set of bed sheets for € 7,50 and towels for € 1,-.
Let us know in advance. This will have to be paid on arrival.
– We are allowed to be as noisy as we want until about 11 in the evening.
After that the only restriction is that the outside doors have to be shut, but we can keep on singing songs about cheap Dutch beer
into the early hours of the morning…inside that is!
– According to Dutch law, you aren’t allowed to smoke in the building. In August we usually have beautiful sunny weather (tempting fate here..)
so you can smoke on the terrace (that’s where the ashtrays are).
– You can arrive after 14.00 on Friday the 19th (inform us if you arrive earlier). We have to leave before 11.00 on Monday the 22nd
(hopefully a bit later, but we can only arrange that close to Sensi Days).
– We don’t have to clean the whole house, but we do have to make sure that the washing-up in the kitchen has been done and that the bedrooms are “clean”